What Playground Slide do you need?
The playground slide is the cornerstone piece of equipment in any playground. It is the one piece of equipment that all children can enjoy regardless of age, and the memories they build whizzing down the slide can last a lifetime.
Given the importance role the playground slide has, it is important to understand how it complements the overall playground experience. Here are some questions you should consider asking when buying your playground slide.
- What type of slide do you want? There are many types to choose from including free standing slides, embankment slides or tube slides.
- Do you a budget for a playground slide or is it part of an overall project?
- What age will the children be who are using the slide?
- What much space do have for the playground slide and how much space will the slide occupy?
- Stainless steel or twisted plastic
- Starting from for stand-alone slide £896 to £4,500
- Smallest slide – 221cm x90cm
- Largest slide – 210cm x 244cm
- EM1176 safety standard compliant
- Fun guaranteed
- Your slide will be delivered at the date and time agreed
- Our team of 3 professionally trained playground equipment experts will install you tunnel.
- Our team will provide the necessary ground preparations that may include digging holes, stripping and replacing the surfacing or general tidying.
- A courtesy site inspection and site survey
- Tailored advice on all products and the installation process
- Full quote provided along with estimated delivery times
- Free design service is available on certain playground products
Who Will Install My Playground Slide?
There are 2 installation options available, self-installation or a Lars Play Certified installation. When you choose the Lars Play Certified Installation:
Where Can I Buy a Playground Slide
Lars Play supply and install playground equipment and playground slides across the UK and Ireland. As part of our customer care policy and commitment to delivering great quality products and service, every client will receive: