What Playground Tunnel do you need?
Choosing the right playground tunnel can be really make a difference to your playground, it can transform your playground from being boring and dull into an adventure filled and fun packed experience for children, so it’s important to get this decision right.
Tunnels can come in all shapes and sizes and play many roles in the overall playground experience so it’s important you are aware of the type of Playground Tunnel you need. Here are some questions you should ask yourself when choosing your playground tunnel:
- What size do you want your tunnel to be and how much space do you have available?
- Do you need a new tunnel or do you need to think about a new playground?
- If this is an addition to your existing playground what material do you want used?
- Have you set a budget for your new tunnel?
- Starting from 1.9 metres in length
- Prices start from £980 for our 1.9 meter tunnel
- All our tunnels are made from polythene to ensure both durability and easy to maintain but most of all to keep children safe and minimise the risk of injury
- Can be bought as a stand-alone piece or as part of a larger playground experience
- Quick turn around and delivery times.
Who Will Install My Playground Tunnel?
There are 2 installation options available, self-installation or a Lars Play Certified installation. When you choose the Lars Play Certified Installation:
- Your tunnel will be delivered at the date and time agreed
- Our team of 3 professionally trained playground equipment experts will install you tunnel.
- Our team will provide the necessary ground preparations that may include digging holes, stripping and replacing the surfacing or general tidying.
- Single tunnels can be supplied and installed on the same day, larger playgrounds with more items will take longer.
Where Can I Buy a Playground Tunnel
Lars Play supply and install playground equipment and playground tunnels across the UK and Ireland. As part of our customer care policy and commitment to delivering great quality products and service, every client will receive:
- A courtesy site inspection and site survey
- Tailored advice on all products and the installation process
- Full quote provided along with estimated delivery times
- Free design service is available on certain playground products